John Williamson
Nick was so excited to be going to see John Williamson in concert.
On Saturday night, Nick and I drove to the Uni, he was playing at Lazenby Hall, the same place as the kids go to sing in the Eisteddfod. Nick was even more excited to see that he sang on the same stage as John Williamson.As you can see from this picture, it was a darkened stage as you can't take pictures during the show, we were in the front row. I actually took this photo from Nick's seat, so we had a perfect view and didn't need the booster seat that I had taken just in case the stage was higher.
Nick's favourite song is "Chandelier of Stars" and luckily when he came out for his encore he sang it, and Nick was very happy and sat there doing the actions that he has made up for the song.
I wasn't sure if I was going to buy anything, but they had a 2 pack of Cd's, Family Album 1 & 2, for $15. They are more kids songs, so I bought that and John signed one to Nick and the other to Sophie, so Sophie was happy this morning when she saw that.
He was very nervous and excited to be meeting John after the show, and the other man that sang with John at times during the show, is Warren H. Williams, (Albert Namatjira's - the artist - great nephew).
It was such a great night and I'm glad that we had the opportunity to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment